More Signing: Click Here
We are one of London’s most famous churches.
Our stone pillars outside the church have been seen for 150 years.
• A very warm welcome to everyone
• All our meetings are interpreted, up to qualified BSL Interpreter.
• Here, many people have found peace with God. How?
— Come and visit us to find out
• Explore the Christian message - what it means to your life
• Sunday Services
Times: 11am, 3pm & 6.30pm
• BSL Interpreter, Communicator, sermon on TV with subtitles
• Induction loop for hard of hearing people
We have a Deaf bible study at 3pm for Deaf people, and if you wish to stay for the evening service, we can provide refreshments. The best meeting for a first visit is the evening service at 6.30pm.
Saturday meeting for Deaf people once a month.
One Saturday in the month, from September to May every year. Click above for dates. We meet together, sing hymns, have a Bible reading and a prayer. We have different speakers. Some are Deaf, some are hearing. If hearing, a BSL interpreter will be there. It is a time of fellowship, and any new people are welcome. If you are not used to coming to church, please don't worry. You will have a warm welcome. You will feel at home here. There are refreshments after the meeting.